Innovations Manager – Audio Visual
|Job Title:||Innovations Manager – Audio Visual|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2020 14:01|
Sitting within the Client Engagement team, the Innovations Manager will be crucial in, identifying opportunities, developing an understanding of the client needs, formulating winning presentations and creating a strong desire for our Client’s solutions. The role also collaborates with our Clients’ Partner Channel to develop solutions composed of multiple technologies to address the department needs in a converged ICT services market. The position plays a key role by driving customer experience and the adoption of innovative solutions, whilst providing a link between the sales and professional services delivery teams.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Ability to take personal ownership and control, driving to achieve customer adoption.
- Demonstration of market / industry experience and Pre-Sales success.
- Proactive attitude in encouraging opportunities through the development of relationships with Client Stakeholders, Partner Vendors and other market relationships.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Team player providing thought leadership and mentoring to colleagues within the wider team.
- You enjoy implementing continuous improvement, from and within our existing capability and to establish new relevant capabilities.
- Progression and maintenance of vendor relationships
- The role requires pre-sales experience and experience working within a service provider or large systems integrator is considered highly desirable.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 18 Month Contract, with possible extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen. A NV1 Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 May 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's