Export Control and Trade Compliance specialist (NV1)
|Job Title:||Export Control and Trade Compliance specialist (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 21, 2020 10:14|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in Export Control / Trade compliance management.
- Demonstrated experience in writing Minutes conforming to a large complex Government Department writing standards.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with a range of engineering, contracting and technical stakeholders.
- High level of competence and experience in using Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of government procurement and contracting.
- [desired] The candidate shall have a mature professional approach to tasking and possess an outcome focused attitude toward the tasking.
- Redevelopment of the client’s Technology Control Plan.
- Data Management review including consolidation and organisation of current records.
- Responding to internal and external stakeholder enquiries and provision of specialist advice.
- Progressing trade compliance documentation – including Technical Assistance Agreements, Third Party Retransfers, License amendments.
- Development and implementation of complete Trade Compliance Framework.
- Development of on boarding and induction pack for new starters.
- Recordkeeping processes compliant with International Traffic and other relevant policy requirements.
- Establishment of House of Governance share point page.
- Audit/Compliance Check methodology.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Melbourne at Victoria Barracks. 4 months contract.
Security Requirements: NV1
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 April or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.