Project Support Officer – ICT Procurement (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer – ICT Procurement (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 23, 2020 12:17|
- Draft and review procurement documentation.
- Procure supplies and services for sustainment activities and projects, in accordance with Commonwealth procurement policies, procedures and rules (PGPA and CPRs) and a large complex Government Department Procurement processes.
- Arrange travel and freight in support of sustainment and projects.
- Participate in preparation of equipment for shipping in support of sustainment and projects.
- Manage priorities and workflows and schedule procurement activities to meet deadlines.
- Site liaison and stakeholder engagement, including with customers and suppliers, to ensure ICT procurement and delivery requirements are met.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 8 May or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Desktop Support Technician level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Desktop Support Engineer level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies level 4 (TSPV)
Project Officer (#836-1)