Atlassian Product expert (Jira, Service Desk, Confluence)
|Job Title:||Atlassian Product expert (Jira, Service Desk, Confluence)|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2020 09:01|
Business users require changes to the Jira products to meet their business needs, to achieve this we require assistance to analyse, define and change the instance to support business needs.
This resource should be Canberra based and be willing to work on site with the project team.
The outputs to be developed will be determined in consultation with business. Examples include developing forms, dashboards, automation and providing guidance on new Service Desk implementations. The hours required to build the outputs will be planned before each engagement.
The contractor will be provided with work packages approximately once every 3 months. The contractor will:
• Evaluate the work proposed package/s
• Determine in consultation with business the hours required to complete the work package/s
• In conjunction with business implement the proposed output of the work package/s
• Document the solutions in conjunction the business
• In conjunction with business perform TDV and BDV
• Provide knowledge transfer to ATO staff working with the contractor
Skills and Experience Required:
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated experience (3 years Plus) in the administration and configuration of Jira, Service Desk and Confluence.
- Proven experience in implementing configuration and scripting changes to existing implementations of Jira and Service Desk instances.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot existing issues/problems in the current Jira instance and provide ongoing solutions.
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience in presentation and facilitation and proven ability to run workshops
- Experience in the use of other Atlassian Add-ons such as Script Runner and Automation for Jira.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract with 1 X 12 Months extension option
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 29 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information