|Job Title:||Content Designer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2020 12:37|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for highly experienced Content Designers to help deliver the Australian Government Style Manual from private Beta through to Live. You will work with a small team of specialist editors and content designers undertaking final quality assurance of the Style Manual rules and guidance.
You will help to review and iterate each page to ensure it meets best practice standards for readability, is consistent in content patterns and tone of voice, and meets user needs identified in research. Our client is looking for an experienced content designer who is passionate about clear content and can work at pace in an Agile environment.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience as a content designer, with knowledge of content design principles and the ability to create content that is accessible, inclusive and readable across different channels and devices
- Experience in collaborating with senior stakeholders, other content practitioners and in multidisciplinary teams to build relationships, solve problems and improve the user experience
- A user-centred focus with the ability to advocate for users within the team and with subject matter experts, analyse user research and make recommendations for creating and iterating content
- The ability to deliver content in Agile, including a flexible approach and the willingness to take risks and iterate in response to early feedback
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Familiarity with the content community within the APS.
- Knowledge of the sixth edition of the Style manual for authors, editors and printers, and/or familiarity with the requirements of a comprehensive and contemporary style manual.
- Experience in editing.
- Experience in Drupal/GovCMS and Google Analytics.
Canberra based. Until 30 June 2020 with 3 month extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday. 27 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information