|Job Title:||Visual Designer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2020 13:16|
One of our Federal Government clients requires an enthusiastic and proactive graphic designer to work on a variety of print, web and video projects.
This role will suit a highly motivated designer seeking to develop their creative skills within a quality, performance-driven and team-oriented environment.
You will work directly with our Senior Visual Designer and other members of the Content and Brand team to:
- Create a wide variety of graphics for social media, print and web publications
- Create documents for print and web delivery
- Assist in the shooting and editing of video and the recording of audio
- Edit and prepare finished video for distribution across internal and external channels
- Take photographs at events for use across a variety of projects
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a graphic design role.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud prioritising InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects.
- Skills in photography, videography and sound recording.
- Creative experience across mobile, desktop, video and print.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide strong corporate branding and style support and leadership.
- Working knowledge of current accessibility standards.
- An organised approach underpinned by strong time management
- The ability to proactively contribute, add value and innovate across a range of creative projects.
- A strong portfolio of previous graphic design and/or video work.
- Experience working in a user-centred, agile environment.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 3 month contract with a 3 month extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 28 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information