|Job Title:||SailPoint Developer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2020 14:44|
One of our Federal Government clients is after two experienced software developers with expertise in SailPoint technologies to work in a project team, delivering unified identity access management.
The IAM-UI Project will deliver an enterprise-wide identity and access management (IAM) capability to uplift security resilience and better manage user access. The Project aims to improve efficiency in identifying, authenticating and authorising identities through implementing an identity governance administration tool via SailPoint Technologies.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Designing, planning and building the SailPoint solution for the client’s environment;
- Implementing system integration connectors;
- Responding and managing complexities in the client’s technical environment;
- Managing releases using automation, where possible, for maximum efficiency and effectiveness;
- Working with internal technical teams to develop their skills in IGA technology and transfer knowledge;
- Working in an Agile environment as part of a multidisciplinary team;
- Recommending best practise implementation approaches for identity access management; and
- Recording and maintaining files/ information in accordance with the client’s requirements.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- At least five years’ experience in enterprise software implementation experience
- Previous experience in installation, integration and deployment of the Sailspoint IdentityIQ product
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML
- Strong experience working with identity and access management systems
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2012+/T-SQL or Oracle 11g/12c/PL-SQL application development
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD pipelines (inc. Unit tests) and GIT Version control
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Working within Agile environment
- Developing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines using multiple technologies (Azure DevOps, PowerShell, .NET, Octopus Deploy
- Producing integration and coded UI test suites
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 04 May 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information