|Job Title:||.Net Developer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2020 16:24|
The .Net Developer is required to work with the project team, the Project Manager and Operational staff to review, capture and revise processes and procedures and further drive opportunities for improvement in the delivery of processes.
Key Position Responsibilities
- Participate in the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) to develop and enhance a C# based, n-tier, enterprise software and associated documentation in accordance with AEC Standards;
- Develop automated application build and deployment scripts using the .NET environment (.NET Core), and additional Microsoft technology stack;
- Follow the Agile Methodology for software development using tools such as Azure DevOps;
- Liaise with technical and business area staff to facilitate the rapid resolution of issues and/or faults within fielded production; and
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years .NET development experience
- Proven track record delivering business solutions using one or more of the following technologies: Microsoft Visual Studio, C#, HTML5/CSS/XML, SOAP, REST
- Previous experience with SQL Server
- Previous experience Azure DevOps
- Relevant qualifications and / or industry certification
- Experience working with cloud based systems and cyber security
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. Until 31 December 2020 with a 6 month extension option.
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 29 April 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information