|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2020 08:42|
The Project Manager is accountable under broad direction to provide effective leadership of a technical Information Communications and Technology project within a Program. The Project Manager possesses the ability to receive instruction from executive staff and collaborate between a broad range of stakeholders to ensure project scope, plan and deliverables are within the agreed time, budget and quality parameters.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in managing complex ICT project delivery on time, on budget, within scope, and to the business requirements whilst ensuring quality standards are met.
- Proven experience in Commonwealth complex procurement process and Request for Tender processes.
- Manage risks and issues the impacts throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Plan and manage all phases of the project lifecycle. Maintain project budgets and control costs, schedule and quality of project activities.
- Prepare status reports for program management, business stakeholders and senior executives.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies, including delivering projects within Managing Successful Programme’s (MSP) framework and Benefits realisation. Project Management certification will be highly regarded.
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform work at a high standard with excellent quality standards and quality control measures.
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks.
- A proven ability to work as a member of an integrated team.
- Experience and willingness to provide mentoring and coaching to junior personnel.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 7 May 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's