Cyber Security Technical Professionals
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Technical Professionals|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2020 15:56|
The work involves providing expert advice and assistance to the department and its partners and assisting in developing scalable tools and publications to assist agencies with implementation work.
The successful candidates will have expert knowledge in technical components of cyber security and will be able to apply and expand those skills to a wide range of situations.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrate a minimum of 5 years experience in Technical Cyber Security
- Demonstrated experience working with a security focus on enterprise software and systems such as Active Directory, Windows or Linux systems
- Experience with implementing one or more of the Essential Eight mitigation strategies
- Demonstrated experience with scripting or development to automate system administration or vulnerability assessment tasks, or to implement tools to assist with assessing or remediating cyber risk.
- Demonstrated experience working with Cloud systems such as AWS, Azure, or Office 365
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based - 12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 May 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's