Business Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2020 07:58|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of the Business Analysis Body Of Knowledge (BABOK) or Agile Business Analysis practices.
- Knowledge of IT systems design and development processes.
- Engage with business units to understand their goals and current processes and the effectiveness of current technology in meeting required outcomes.
- Capture requirements and map business processes to ensure that they are aligned with the strategic goals of the business unit.
- Manage and articulate business requirements in a manner that supports internal design and development activities, and/or externally contracted deliverables.
- Support the development of business documentation including tender documentation and business system testing documentation.
- Identify data collection requirements, develop data analysis processes and produce business intelligence reports from the data warehouse.
- Enable the resolution of requirements issues and ensure all work completed meets quality standards and quality control measures.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 December or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's