IT Service Desk Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2020 16:40|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. An understanding of service management frameworks such as ITIL.
2. Basic technical knowledge, including Microsoft Windows technologies and Office products.
3. Excellent customer service skills.
1. Handle incoming enquiries and requests for assistance from customers received through a variety of channels including telephone, email, chat, in-person visits and requests received through the service catalogue application.
2. Document in detail the reported issue, and through communication with the customer, establish the severity and urgency of resolving the fault. Identify steps to resolve the issue or provide a suitable work-around to the customer while further investigation occurs.
3. Promptly allocate unresolved issues to higher-level analysts and provide regular updates to the customer by monitoring the progress of the request.
4. Action requests received through the Service Catalogue by following the steps documented in the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Identify any errors or incomplete information documented in the SOPs and recommend updates.
5. Contribute to Service Desk improvement activities by sharing knowledge, writing & updating user guides and knowledge articles and reporting process inefficiencies.
6. Conduct all work in accordance with agency policy and formal agreements between customers and the Service Desk.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 July 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 044719931 for any further information.