IT Service Desk Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||November 11, 2020 14:52|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- An understanding of service management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Sound technical knowledge, including Microsoft Windows technologies Office products.
- Experience managing Microsoft Active Directory objects.
- Handle incoming enquiries and fault reports from customers received through a variety of channels including email, chat and through the service catalogue application.
- Document in detail the reported issue, and through communication with the customer, establish the severity and urgency of resolving the fault. Identify steps to resolve the issue or provide a suitable work-around to the customer while further investigation occurs.
- Consult external support staff to assist with troubleshooting faults and promptly allocate unresolved issues to the responsible support team. Provide regular updates to the customer by monitoring the progress of the fault resolution.
- Provide input into the development and improvement of knowledge articles and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conduct all work in accordance with agency policy and formal agreements between customers and the Service Desk.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's