IT Service Desk Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2020 10:21|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience managing Microsoft products and platforms.
- Demonstrated experience with infrastructure management tools.
- Experience configuring and using IT Service Management tools.
- Understanding and experience with cloud platforms system administration.
- Experience in managing a virtualised environment.
- Monitor the performance of the service desk to ensure that all enquiries and support requests are dealt with according to set standards and procedures. Assist with improving the function of the service desk through analysis of service desk records, seeking feedback from customers and support staff. Address customer requests by providing information and assistance, consulting other business and technical areas for additional advice when required.
- Manage the investigation, diagnosis and resolution of faults reported by customers or escalated from other Service Desk Analysts. Coordinate the resolution of major incidents across technical areas including escalating to external vendors and providing regular updates to the impacted customer and management. Identify and recommend technical improvements or process modifications that will reduce the number of faults experienced by customers.
- Conduct system administration tasks including the testing, installation and configuration of software, security patching of servers and clients, backup and restoration of data, email server configuration, active directory security group creation and management, applying and removing access controls, and database maintenance.
- Write, maintain and provide input to operational and security documentation including system security plans, test and installation guides, system diagrams and support procedures. Provide education and training to Service Desk Analysts and other stakeholders.
- Oversee, maintain and configure the cloud infrastructure system, including investigation and resolution of faults.
- Provide advice, assistance and training in the use of Commercial off The Shelf products provided to customers. Monitor the performance of applications using monitoring tools and proactively register incidents to resolve faults prior to an impact to customers. Engage Problem Management when recurring faults have been identified. Research and identify product enhancements, including the testing and installation of new application packages.
- Conduct all work in accordance with agency policy and formal agreements between customers and the Service Desk.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 July 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0441 799 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's