Business Architect - Capability Planning (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Architect - Capability Planning (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2020 15:20|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of current architectural design patterns, standards, technologies and techniques.
- Experience in project delivery and acquisition of complex ICT mission systems essential.
- Ideally five years’ experience minimum as a Business Analyst or capability planner.
- Identify, document, and resolve issues and or problems that arise during the course of capability development cycle.
- Develop capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive forward the current Cyber Security strategy, taking advantage of opportunities to improve business performance.
- Develop and manage formal operational concept, requirements and specifications documents throughout the capability life-cycle.
- Develop program and project plans to scope and initiate new projects.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - up to 24 months from commencement date.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 May or until position is filled.
Call KATE 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's