Senior Engineer - Oracle Identity (IAM) (NV1)
|Job Title:||Senior Engineer - Oracle Identity (IAM) (NV1)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2020 08:55|
- Extensive demonstrable experience with Oracle Identity Suite (OIM, OAM, OUD, OHS).
- In-depth knowledge and experience with WebLogic.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle db (11g-12c).
- In-depth knowledge of the Oracle ICF Architecture and API.
- Strong Java development skills.
- Knowledge of Angular JS would be advantageous.
- Experienced supporting Oracle Apps (SOA, BI).
- Strong familiarity with complex Active Directory, Notes and Exchange environments
- Experience with source and version control apps.
- Demonstrable Team Leader experience.
- Strong stakeholder management and reporting experience.
- Experienced in authoring and contributing to technical documentation.
- Experience with UML.
- Proven experience working in highly secure environments.
- Extensive experience supporting complex enterprise platforms.
- Knowledge and experience of Architectural Frameworks such as TOGAF, DTAF and MIKE2.0 would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Continues to evaluate Identity solution design against the organisation enterprise architectures to ensure continued alignment with strategic intention.
- Provide assurance of sustainment through the review of project documentation and comparison to reference material.
- Responsible for support to the current production Identity suite of applications.
- Development of technical artefacts that are required to support the organisation outcomes.
- Weekly and monthly reporting is to be provided to Identity & Access Application Sustainment Manager, detailing operational status (to be defined).
- Engage in stakeholders, vendor meetings; architecture guidance, consultation, and provide technology advice.
Security Requirements: NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 June 2020 or until position is filled..
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's