|Job Title:||Security Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 01, 2020 15:25|
Skills and knowledge required:
Demonstrated experience with network security technologies from vendors such as Palo Alto, Cisco, Sourcefire, FireEye, Blue Coat, Gigamon and Ixia.
Experience in a Security Operations Centre (SOC) including security monitoring and incident response.
- Maintain security administration processes and check that all requests for support are dealt with according to agreed procedures.
- Provide guidance in defining access rights and privileges.
- Investigate security breaches in accordance with established procedures, recommend required actions and support follow up to ensure these are implemented.
- Carry out agreed operational procedures, including network configuration, installation and maintenance and patching of network security systems.
- Develop scripts or small programs, in software languages such as Python or Bash, to automate business processes and integrate existing security tool and appliances.
- Use network management tools to collect and report on network load and performance statistics.
- Contribute to the implementation of maintenance and installation work.
- Install and configure COTS network security devices such as Next Generation Firewalls (NGFW), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), NetFlow and Network Visibility appliances.
- Manage alerting and reporting from network security systems.
- Integrate security devices with Splunk and create security-related reports and alerts.
The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4. Must hold either a current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 May or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's