Project Support Officer Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2020 13:55|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated administration and organisational skills within the large complex Government Department’s Desktop Environments.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies.
- Experience with the Commonwealth complex procurement process, including the tendering process, and managing contracts, is desirable.
- Maintain program and project SharePoint sites; specifically setting up and maintaining access controls and storing documents for sharing with team members.
- Maintain program and project Risk Registers; including regular reviews and updates; advising team members if they have been nominated to execute risk treatment; and facilitating project risk workshops.
- Maintain project documentation including establishment of a document library and control methods for finalised project documents. Ensure that all final documents meet audit requirements and are easily retrievable.
- Collaborate within the specialised project procurement team to assist with delivery of capability through complex procurements.
- Perform configuration management within the large complex Government Department Electronic Document and Records Management System (EDRMS).
- Provide general office and administrative support to the Program Office.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 December or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's