|Job Title:||Configuration Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2020 15:22|
One of clients is seeking a highly experienced Configuration Manager to provide a SCCM environment with newly built Windows 10 current branch image.
Using the Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) deployment methodology and approach, the client will deliver SCCM deployment to support the rollout of a secure Windows 10 Desktop.
The objective of this project is to:
- Provide planning and technical solution design using System Centre Configuration Manager;
- Install and configure System Centre Configuration Manager site into production; and to
- Provide initial testing of the deployment and image for Windows 10.
- Deliver up to two (2) 3-hour workshops to gather and document the design requirements for the SCCM environments.
- Deliver one (1) additional full-day workshop to gather and document the design requirements for the Windows 10 Current Branch.
- Deliver 3 (one) 1-hour workshops for Windows Servicing
- The planning and design of the following Configuration Manager infrastructure that is used for on-premises:
- 1 primary site
- Up to five (5) distribution points
- 1 reporting point
- Role-based access administration
- Configure Windows 10 features and quality update management with Configuration Manager
- Design and implement up to four (4) servicing plans for managing Windows 10 semi-annual feature updates.
- Design and implement two (2) automatic deployment rules for managing Windows 10 quality Updates
- Create the following Windows 10 Enterprise reference image using a single image design and the image factory:
- 1 64-bit image (default)
- 1 32-bit image (only if required)
- Inclusion of up to 5 applications in the image
- Configuration of up to 10 custom image settings
- Installation of all publicly released and recommended updates through WSUS or Windows Update when the image is created
- Implement additional plug-and-play device driver support for up to five (5) makes and models of devices in Configuration Manager.
- Design and implement a single Configuration Manager operating system deployment task sequence for a new computer or refresh deployment.
- Deploy new Image to up to five (5) devices for testing
- Provide guidance pertaining to BIOS-to-Unified Extensible Firmware Interface–conversion (MBR2GPT.exe) as part of the deployment.
- Implement plug-and-play device driver support for up to five (5) makes and models of devices (if not available).
- Create a GPO that is based on the Windows 10 security baseline which include the following features:
- Credential Guard
- Application Guard
- Exploit Guard
- User Account Control
- Windows Defender Antivirus
- Windows Defender SmartScreen
- Dynamic Lock
Location and Contract Term:
Sydney based. 4 month contract.
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 13 May 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Center Operations Manager Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator / VMware Level 5 (TSPV)
System/Network Administrator – Multiple positions Level 4 (TSPV)