Data Architect / Modeller Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Data Architect / Modeller Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 05, 2020 16:06|
The Data Architect / Modeller will be accountable under the general direction of the Section Head for the planning, analysis and investigation of data flows and formats using specialised knowledge and tools.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in data analytics and modelling.
- Investigate and analyse data volumes, flows, and storage requirements for the project.
- Develop data models and structures for integration with existing capabilities, and set the standard for integration of future capabilities
- Contribute to the validation and verification of requirements, with particular reference to data volumes, flows, storage and integration.
- Contribute to the production of project Gate 1 documentation and artefacts, including (but not limited to) the Operational Concept Documentation, System Engineering Management Plan, and Functional and Performance Specification.
- Ensure all work meets agreed timeframes, quality standards and quality control measures.
- Contribute to identifying project level risks and issues. Escalate risks and issues, and seek advice from the project’s team leadership
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 20 May or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's