(NV1) Security Architect (Assurance & Assessment) -Advanced Practitioner Level
|Job Title:||(NV1) Security Architect (Assurance & Assessment) -Advanced Practitioner Level|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2020 11:47|
To achieve this, major enhancements & improvements are required to a large complex Government Department s Integration middleware infrastructure (known also as the Integration (SOA) backbone). This middleware resides in several network domains, and planned activities / projects will deliver both uplift and introduce new changes both within and between these domains to facilitate desired information exchange and related business outcomes.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- More specifically, the Security Architect (Assurance and Assessment) shall from an Assurance perspective:
- Undertake review and make recommendations for acceptance of industry vendor contracts and quotations.
- Perform security assurance of Integration Backbone, Cross Domain and Service Delivery projects.
- Assure deliverables against a large complex Government Department Architecture, Standards and Patterns.
- Support project delivery through identification of risks and issues, and escalation to the project coordinators as appropriate.
- Quality assure and review contract deliverables across all SOA backbone environments (SITE, SI/PI, PAT, UAT & Production) for all projects.
- Quality assure and review of testing (on-going) deliverables relevant to the Program.
- Review of security documents to ensure alignment with program strategies and security architectures.
- Engage with a large complex Government Department Major Programs including (but not limited to) Enterprise Information Management (EIM) & CORP 2080 Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Performing prescribed IA procedures across the Integration Program, accurately maintaining relevant documentation and assisting in preparing reports.
- Liaising with other authorities on JCT matters.
- Guidance to meet minimum security documentation requirements in accordance with the ISM.
- Inspection of physical ICT architecture to evaluate compliance with client's security protocols, ISM.
- Identification of non-compliance and suggestions for remediation.
- Confirmation of compliance with client security documentation.
- Certification of compliant JCT systems.
Skill level required: Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 10 months contract.
Security Requirements: NV1
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 May or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Enterprise Architect Level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect Level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Training and Education Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)