Senior Security Consultant
|Job Title:||Senior Security Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2020 14:43|
The Senior Security Engineer will be responsible for the networking and security infrastructure design, implementation and migration of customer services to a new highly virtualised platform as part of a major program of work to enhance the secure gateway services our client delivers to one of their key customers in Canberra.
The primary purpose for the role is to assist with solution detail design, deployment, integration, migration of current services to the new platform and transition to operational support.
- Design, build and support of data centre infrastructure and platforms including compute, storage, vitalisation and network technologies.
- Prepare detailed design including documentation and diagrams
- Plan and execute deployment of new infrastructure into data centres
- Plan and execute physical and logical integration of new devices and systems into the existing customer environment
- Plan and document test cases to verify the function of the new systems
- System documentation for operational handover
- Attend project meetings
- 5-10 year experience in design, build and support of large data centre infrastructure and secure gateways with multiple vendor platforms.
- Project experience, in a structured project management environment.
- Strong technical skills with routing & switching – Juniper/ Cisco including data centre switching platforms
- Experience with F5 LTM/GTM/ASM; Web proxies
- Experience working in highly secure government environments with a deep understanding of ISM controls and their applicability to operational systems.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills with demonstrable experience of presentation and engagement with customers
- Standard working week with some requirement for afterhours change implementations
- Some travel to Sydney
- Excellent documentation skills, ability to develop technical design documentation and diagrams, operational handover documentation
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts in simple language to a non-technical audience
- Self-managed, take ownership for technical outcomes of project work within the allocated time frames and budget
- Desirable: VMware; Cisco ESA, Palo Alto firewall
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 month contract.
Must be an Australian Citizen. A current NV1 Security Clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 28 May 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information