|Job Title:||ServiceNow Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2020 14:11|
The ServiceNow Developers will work on implementation of the ServiceNow platform and assist in providing ServiceNow solutions. They will need to leverage experience and knowledge to deliver end-to-end solutions, including: · Technical: implementation of processes, workflow customisations, ticketing, process automation, report development, dashboard creation.
· System configurations: design and deliver technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform and assist clients with proof of concepts, design work sessions and stakeholder engagement.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated skills and experience in implementation of ServiceNow functionality.
- Strong development skills to deliver products that achieve a high customer experience (easy self-service and intuitive navigation) ·
- Proven ability in development of solutions ·
- Ability to help resolve complex technical issues ·
- Experience in performing break/fix analysis and recommending solutions ·
- Good team player, with ability to multitask and work within an Agile framework.
- Strong knowledge of, and experience in ServiceNow in a Commonwealth Government context.
- Demonstrated experience implementing ServiceNow modules: HR,CSM and ITSM Demonstrated experience in producing detailed design documents.
- Understanding of environment management.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry certifications. ·
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills.
- Commitment to and demonstration of AFP values.
- The ability to consult with a diverse range of stakeholders and discuss business requirements. Experience in mentoring and knowledge transfer.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer &/or Implementation Specialist
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. it is highly desirable that potential candidates have maintained Australian Residency for the past 10 years.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 May 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information