|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Salary:||Salary based on experience|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Angus|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2020 12:47|
To further strengthen Whizdom’s presence in support of our national capability, we are offering an energetic, dedicated and committed individual the opportunity to join our well-established business as a Recruitment Consultant. We are looking for someone with a minimum of 12 months’ 360 agency recruitment experience. Full-time is preferred, although some flexibility could be negotiated. If you are an experienced ICT Recruiter, recently affected by Covid-19 layoffs (reduced hours and/or Salary), or just looking for a change, we may have the opening for you.
Along with your CV, we ask that you provide a covering letter describing your experience in managing Clients and Candidates. We are interested in what you will bring to Whizdom that might separate you from other applicants. Whizdom embraces new ideas and promotes a collaborative culture amongst our consultants. Our business strives to open new markets, add value to our prestigious Client base, and grow networks of candidates, with the ultimate goal of making placements and building close knit relationships.
Specifically, some of your duties will include:
- Being involved in finding, attracting and qualifying candidates using our CRM/ATS (Vincere) plus LinkedIn, Job Boards and other social media tools.
- Advertising job opportunities
- Phone screening candidates and/or Interviewing candidates by VTC or face to face
- Performing in-depth Reference and right to work checks
- Liaising with candidates and clients during the placement process
- Processing contracts and onboarding
- Excellent professional communication skills - verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and good communicator to work remotely during COVID19
- Proficient skills using MS Office products and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise and multitask;
- Ideally experience in managing Government or large private clients;
- Experience in managing and supporting a contractor/contingent workforce;
- Proactive approach to contacting and finding quality candidates matching job descriptions;
- Great initiative and adaptability in a fast-paced pressure environment;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to follow procedures;
- Fantastic phone manner - not afraid to make call after call!
- Be a team player and demonstrate that you are keen and enthusiastic.
- Ability to go out and meet with candidates and contractors. Must have drivers’ licence and reliable car. (POST COVID19 restrictions)
To apply please upload your resume and cover letter before the closing date of 21 May 2020. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview soon after the closing date.
For a confidential discussion, please call Natalie Angus on 0401 184 342.