Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 08, 2020 10:44|
The Business Analyst will be responsible for customer engagement, process modelling and development of system requirements. This position is responsible for the elicitation of business and technical requirements and the modelling of new and existing business processes for a fast paced, dynamic business unit.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in the identification and analysis of business and technical risks associated with the design and development process.
- Demonstrated experience analysing and transforming ICT business processes specifically in the areas of automation is considered advantageous
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ITIL processes and procedures is considered advantageous
- Evaluate stakeholder groups and establish strong working relationships with stakeholders, to effect clearly defined and relevant requirements and/or use cases, effective end user testing and work product acceptance.
- Provide detailed technical contribution to the solution design process under architectural and engineering leadership using a structured business analysis methodology to ensure work packages are unambiguous and testable, leading to deliverables which achieve project objectives.
- Ensure technology solutions satisfy the customer needs by working collaboratively with architects and developers.
- Review, update and disseminate current documentation, as well as identify documentation gaps and develop documentation as required. Documentation may include procedures, guides, web sites and input into policy.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 May or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's