|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 11, 2020 16:34|
The Channels Stream is responsible for the delivery of several digital services including the Departments website, the app, other public facing services and a new Channels platform. This forms part of the overall ROBUST Program.
The Project Manager will be expected to be able to interact effectively across a diverse range of skill sets including business stakeholders, digital and ICT experts, policy development, technical writing, procurement and PMO functions.
The Project Manager will be accountable for the delivery of their project outcomes, on time, within budget, and to expected quality standards. To be successful in the role the Project Manager must be able to meet deadlines, sustain high quality outputs, marshal broad expertise towards common outcomes, and have a meticulous approach to project documentation and standards.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Project Management Certification either PMBOK or PRINCE. Strong Waterfall experience and Agile Method exposure, particularly in an environment where both Waterfall and Agile delivery approaches are practiced
- In-depth knowledge of key services, operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to Project with proven experience in using project management tools.
- Experience with project management of digital delivery solutions.
- Experience with delivery of large-scale public facing digital platforms.
- Experience with delivery of digital Content management processes.
- Experience with User Experience Design.
- High level of communication skills with the ability to articulate thoughts clearly in all forms of communication at all levels.
- Demonstrate minimum 7 years' experience in managing and supervising projects to state and local government policies, standards and specifications which has involved execution of hands on project management activities.
- Experience in managing multiple direct reports including those from vendor delivery teams.
- Experience in operationalising a Digital Experience Platform and associated support model.
- Experience in executing product strategy including product categorisation and prioritisation.
- Understanding of procurement and vendor management.
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne based. 12 Month Contract with 2 x 6 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 May 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's