ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT System Administrator - Microsoft Technologies Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||July 17, 2020 12:54|
- Install, configure, secure, sustain and enhance Microsoft technologies enabling delivery of services to ICT platforms utilising Commonwealth approved designs.
- Provide technical direction in the Management and deployment of fixed and mobile workstation fleets at an Enterprise scale.
- Work as part of a team to manage incidents, problems, continuous service improvement and workflows to meet deadlines.
- Contribute technical knowledge and industry best practice to a customer focused, security enabled global ICT platform, with focus on optimising system performance, integrity and security.
- Contribute to the development and support of the Windows Desktop SOE utilising demonstrated skills in system automation, Windows PowerShell, System Centre Orchestrator and Service Management Automation (SMA).
- Develop and support a VMware VDI environment.
- Provide technical advice, engage and liaise with assigned Capability Delivery and Planning resources regarding ICT deliverables.
- Engage and liaise with customers to ensure user requirements are delivered against, and within specified Service Level Agreements.
- Provide technical advice and assistance in the delivery of business intelligence activities for the enterprise using modern DevOps methodologies.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 December or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 3 (TSPV)
System Hardware Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Business Support Analyst Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)