|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2020 16:04|
The Solution Architect is responsible for the development of the capability roadmaps, technology solutions and mapping the business requirements to systems/technical requirements and aligning solutions with the capability architecture. The Solution Architect will plan, organise, schedule, integrate and deliver complex Cyber Security services and artefacts, whilst working cohesively and flexibly with related stakeholders to our client.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated application of current architectural design patterns, standards, technologies and techniques including Architectural frameworks such as DoDAF and ToGAF.
- Extensive experience in a solution architecture role in medium to large organisations, with demonstrated coverage of architecture deliverables across business, information, applications and infrastructure.
- Extensive experience in architecting and deploying of both on premise and web-enabled business applications, cloud-based architectures and roadmaps.
- Knowledge of Australian Government wide Authentication technologies.
- Extensive experience in delivering capability utilising the Systems Engineering lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience in system designs and complex design documentation.
- Experience in tracking and progressing tasks to completion within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 month contract with possible extension options.
Must be an Australian Citizen. A current Baseline Security Clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 14 May 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's