|Job Title:||Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2020 13:05|
As GovX Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Managing relationships and delivery for cross agency, multijurisdictional teams across several life events
• Ensuring the alignment of all streams of work across the GovX program
• Building performance of the team through coaching, mentoring and application of agile tools and techniques
• Helping prioritise delivery of products, encouraging and facilitating continuous improvement.
• Keeping the team motivated, collaborating and working well
• Demonstrating excellent problem solving skills to identify and overcome obstacles
• Interpreting and making judgements that will help steer and focus the team. You will have experience leading delivery in an agile environment and have an understanding of the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard, the Department Strategy and other key digital products and strategies. You will work with a multidisciplinary team comprising of a program lead, service designers, interaction designers, user researchers, subject matter experts and others. Our ideal candidate will be proactive and supportive to undertake this role.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 12 months experience leading delivery in an agile team
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead teams to successfully deliver outcomes
- Knowledge and experience in agile work practices as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Proven ability to problem solves and remove impediment
- Experience in coaching a team and ensuring high level of motivation and performance.
- Knowledge and experience of the Digital Service Standard
- Knowledge of the Department, its functions and responsibilities for digital transformation
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 6 Month Contract with 1 x 6 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 May 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information