Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 07:57|
- Take full responsibility for leading and managing activities for planning, development and implementation of projects and systems to meet organisational requirements.
- Advise and ensure improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies.
- Lead and manage capability lifecycles of systems development or enhancement.
- Plan, initiate and manage procurements to support program and organisational requirements.
- Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
- Lead and manage project review and reporting mechanisms.
- Lead and manage project financial management, change control and quality reporting.
- Co-ordinate project resourcing according to project priorities.
- Identify and manage project risk and issue management and reporting.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from executive management in a timely manner.
- Plan organisational resourcing to meet business requirements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 May or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's