ICT Security Lead
|Job Title:||ICT Security Lead|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 11:24|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience identifying and implementing ICT security controls to large scale, complex ICT systems
- Experience working with the software development lifecycle with regard to security certification and testing is well regarded
- Ensure security principles are implemented in design, from concept through to development and implementation, and further supported in system sustainment.
- Communicate with and influence project teams, and relevant stakeholders, to the implications of the designed solution, and work to minimise security exposures.
- Work with the organisation’s information security section, and relevant stakeholders, in agreeing relevant Information Security Manual (ISM) controls governing the project, with the review of design and implementation, to ensure system accreditation within project timeframes.
- Produce, review and maintain system documentation required for security accreditation, including Threat and Risk Assessments (TRA) and System Security Plans (SSP)
- Provide guidance on appropriate security classification of project documentation, and assist in the declassification of work packages and other documentation.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 3 June or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)