Training Needs Analyst
|Job Title:||Training Needs Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 11:47|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of e-learning systems principles and best practice .
- Administer a quality control training program that ensures the training material delivered by vendors meets required business standards.
- Act as the conduit between system vendors and trainees to provide feedback and opportunities for improvement on training material and activities.
- Develop, implement and maintain supporting training documentation policies and processes on the capability and ensure all training material is classified appropriately.
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders on the provision of complex learning and development services.
- Share own expertise with others, guide and mentor less experienced employees, and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes.
- Build and sustain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business outcomes and resolve problems.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 3 June or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's