Program Governance and Assurance Manager Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Program Governance and Assurance Manager Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 11:50|
- Demonstrated Program Management experience in a Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) environment.
- Strong Project/Program Management skills with at least ten years of managing projects/programs.
- In line with the large complex Government Department Portfolio Governance framework, Develop, and implement the Program Delivery Governance and Assurance framework for the department, which will enable organisational strategic objectives.
- Develop, and implement governance and assurance artefacts to enable efficient and quantifiable reporting to the organisation’s Portfolio Management Office.
- Author and present briefs to senior executives of the large complex Government Department, to address program issues.
- Liaise with senior business stakeholders on program level issues.
- Develop and distribute monthly reports at the program level using project level reports as input.
- Transfer skills and knowledge to a large complex Government Department personnel in relation to Governance and Assurance, Program Management, and Project Management.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 2 June or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Verification and Validation Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Training Manager level 4 (TSPV)
Project Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Security Administrator and SOC Monitoring– Multiple positions level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring level 4 (TSPV)