System Engineer (Technical Team Lead) Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Engineer (Technical Team Lead) Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 11:51|
- Good knowledge of System Engineering principles and processes.
- Knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT Service Management, Project Management and IT Security Manual.
- A good understanding of the Information Security Manual.
- A proven ability to document technical processes.
- Good knowledge of and experience in current developments and trends in ICT systems.
- Proven experience working in Service Delivery Management functions in accordance with the ITIL framework.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Ensure all work completed meets quality standards and quality control measures.
- Support the Sustainment Office in a broad range of systems engineering activities related to system design, scheduling, implementation, testing and to ensure that engineering solutions are coordinated across the Sustainment Team.
- Lead the Sustainment team to achieve results and provide systems advice to the Sustainment Office.
- Analyse complex systems engineering issues, apply expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
- Contribute to external contract development, including identification of approval and verification gates.
- Contribute to and review externally developed designs, plans and other artefacts to ensure integration with requirements and verification processes.
- Coordinate team and service provider resources to deliver and support IT services and products.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 2 June or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
Network Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Training Specialist level 5 (TSPV)