|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 19, 2020 11:46|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking a senior developer with experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team on projects delivered using an agile approach.
The successful applicant will work in a tight-knit agile team working on Identity Management and will provide Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) design, MIM architecture and technical leadership for MIM functionality.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience working in a multidisciplinary agile team.
- Strong technical leadership, communication and relationship management skills. This includes the translation of complex technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) including:
- Experience with Implementing, supporting, and maintaining MIM
- A good understanding of MIM architecture and its components
- Experience using the MIM sync engine
- Experience with SAP Human Resource interfaces
- Experience with complex Identity Management architecture
- Good understanding of infrastructure components including Azure and cloud technologies
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 month contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. A current NV1 Security Clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 25 May 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Midrange Application Developer
.Net Software Developer (NV1)
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)