IT Business Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2020 12:02|
We are seeking experienced Business Analysts or Senior Business Analysts who have worked on information cyber security programs that required the interpretation of security operations and the changing of processes and technology to meet new capabilities.
The position will perform business analysis and process review to identify and develop business and functional requirements specifications. Business Analysts may be allocated to other projects as required to support ad-hoc analysis or process modelling tasks.
This role will require working closely with both the Program Manager and the IT Project Managers and will engage with a number of key project stakeholders and understanding of integration architecture technologies.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ year experience in a Business Analyst role working in the IT and/or Cyber Security industry
- Experience preferred working on IT and/or Cyber Security Programs o experience working on IT Cyber Security (preferred) projects and in program management in multi IT vendor arrangements
- Strong business stakeholder experience, particularly with cyber security, risk and compliance o Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident presentation skills to peers and senior management
- Ability to work seamlessly with both internal and external branch stakeholders
- A positive, proactive, can-do attitude o A pragmatic approach to delivery methodology versus meeting delivery milestones
- Ability to respond to change with flexibility and adaptability
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with possible extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 22 May.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's