Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2020 15:36|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in security vetting, administration or assurance is desirable.
- Assist with Project planning, Project delivery, schedules and manage work packages
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the development of project documentation, including standard operating procedures for common administrative tasks.
- Contribute and assist with routine record keeping and data entry, including using the organisation’s electronic record keeping system
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the logging of risks and issues
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 June or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's