Solution Architect - Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Solution Architect - Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2020 16:09|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Solutions Architect qualifications and or experience.
- Experience in major project formal design reviews.
- Contribute to the design and communication of high level structures to enable and guide the design and development of an integrated solution that meets current and future business needs
- Contribute to the production of detailed component specifications and translate these into designs for technical review and implementation.
- Contribute to the validation and verification of existing requirements, capturing any new requirements and managing these requirements during the capability delivery phase.
- Work cohesively and flexibly with the broader program team, and assist in managing the expectations of key business partners and stakeholders.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 - 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.