IT Business Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2020 16:57|
The Department is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to support the implementation of Microsoft 365. BA experience is essential and M365 knowledge preferable.
- Complete analysis and define use cases for the M365 apps - How would staff use the M365 apps to improve productivity – map these out document.
- Document information required to seek approval for M365 apps - Using existing templates and documentation, input required information to seek Department endorsement to release M365 apps.
- Document system access roles for review and discussion with broader Department - Identify the different user and administration roles that can be assigned in M365 and link these to use cases
- Research and document process flows for the support of M365 in Department - Document the support requirements for different M365 apps from an administration and user perspective.
- Support definition of the Governance of M365 in Department - Provide support as required to the project team to assist with documenting the ongoing governance required for M365 as this is rolled out incrementally.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply.
How to Apply:
Applications close 26 May.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's