|Job Title:||PMO Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2020 18:38|
This role is suited to a hands-on PMO Analyst with a background as either a Business Analyst, Project Manager or PMO Coordinator within large ICT programs. The candidate is required to assist in ensuring adherence documented standards as well as provide guidance and expert advice to project managers and delivery partners.
The successful candidate will have well-developed communication and interpersonal skills. They will be responsible for the efficient operations and compliance of PMO services within the Program.
The successful candidate will show initiative, possess excellent problem solving and quality assurance skills, and will work collaboratively across the organisation to achieve program objectives and benefits.
This role will support the continual development, improvement, monitoring and compliance of delivery processes and services that will support the program through implementation. Candidates with experience in establishing or refining a PMO capability will be highly regarded.
Skills and Experience Required:
- have a proven track record as a program or project management office analyst within large ICT programs;
- be confident working in a scientific/technical environment;
- be flexible and responsive to an environment of transformation and change;
- have direct experience interacting with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders;
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- have well developed analytical and problem-solving skills; and
- be able to self-organise and have a disciplined work approach.
- Project management or PMO certification (Prince2, PMBOK, P30 or similar).
- Exposure to multiple project methodologies and ways of working (predictive, iterative, Hybrid)
- Previous experience in establishing or refining a PMO capability within an organisation.
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne Based – 12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Months Extension Option
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 1 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information