Project Support Officer Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 21, 2020 21:26|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated ICT project support competencies.
- Assist with project planning, delivery and work package management.
- Assist with development and maintenance of key project artefacts, including the project schedule.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of appropriate information management and record keeping practices.
- Assist with capturing and coordinating project tasks and actions
- Assist with risk, issue and dependency management
- Work with fellow team members to improve team business processes and share knowledge
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 - 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 October 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer - ICT Logistics level 3 (TSPV)
Security Infrastructure Systems Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
COGNOS report writer level 3 (COGNOS 11/T-SQL) (Baseline)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)