Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2020 12:16|
Skills and Knowledge essential:
1. Knowledge of the current Integrated Investment Program (IIP), Capability Development and Approval Process.
2. Knowledge of Government, Intelligence and the geospatial domain will be highly regarded.
3. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
1. Takes full responsibility for the leadership and management of activities for planning, development and implementation of projects and systems to meet organisational requirements.
2. Advise and ensure improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies.
3. Lead and manage capability lifecycles of systems development or enhancement.
4. Plan,initiate and management of procurements to support program and organisational requirements.
5. Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
6. Lead and manage project review and reporting mechanisms.
7. Lead and manage project financial management, change control and quality reporting.
8. Co-ordinate project resourcing according to project priorities.
9. Identify and manage project risk and issue management and reporting.
10. Provide leadership and advice to junior Project Managers and Project Support Officers and project teams.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extensions.
Security Requirements: Current PV security clearance required
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 9 June or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager (Capability/Planning/IIP/CLC expert) Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 4 - Procurement (NV2)
Project Manager Level 5 or Level 6 (NV1)
Project Manager (Risks and Issues) Level 5 (TSPV)