Portfolio Management Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Portfolio Management Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2020 13:45|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise architecture design, standards and technologies and familiarity with a large complex Federal Government framework for the purposes of developing capability roadmaps and business architecture.
- Experience at the portfolio, program and project level working within a P3O governance framework for the purposes of reporting, engagement and business strategy development. Relevant qualifications desirable.
- Develop and conduct supporting strategic and planning activities to enable the enterprise technology strategy and IT operations framework to be implemented across the organisation.
- Develop capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive strategic outcomes and portfolio management practices for the purposes of aligning capability initiatives.
- Identify and initiate process improvements for business performance, portfolio governance and capability management.
- Initiate and manage effective relationships and engagement with both internal and external stakeholders for the portfolio of work undertaken by the organisation.
- Identify, document and resolve portfolio and organisational issues and problems that arise through the capability development lifecycle.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 December 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's