Cold Fusion Developer
|Job Title:||Cold Fusion Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 22, 2020 17:39|
The agency is currently undertaking significant ICT related projects across a range of areas.
The Information Technology Division (ITD) is responsible for developing and providing a wide range of
services to support the business and operating environment of the department and some of its portfolio agencies. ITD's role is to provide expert, specialised and highly efficient information technology support services including maintaining and developing ICT applications and infrastructure.
The department’s current dossier of ICT enabled projects includes:
- Development of bespoke ICT Applications; and
- Implementation and embedding of Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) collaboration and office productivity technologies.
The Deliverables for the ColdFusion Developer are as follows:
Services to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Develop software applications to meet business requirements to support projects/programs using
- ColdFusion with respect to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Manage effective and productive stakeholder relationships and associated risks
- Develop and deliver an agreed work plan including key performance indicators and outcomes
- Regular reporting against performance and effort
- Undertake knowledge and skills transfer, including documentation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience in analysis and design, development, enhancement, support and
- maintenance of ColdFusion based applications;
- Good understanding of Oracle databases;
- Practical experience in PL/SQL, stored procedures, packages and functions;
- Ability to provide detailed development effort estimates to business areas for system request
- changes and development of new components;
- Ability to work as part of a team and under the direction of a team leader;
- A high level of inter-personal and communication skills including a demonstrated ability to liaise
- with business clients in a friendly and open manner; and
- Strong documentation skills.
- Experience in customised ColdBox
- Experience in UX/UI practices and standards
- Experience in Agile development practices and processes
- Experience using SOAP, XML, and Web Services
- We understand that you will have experience in other technologies. We are looking for candidates who have breadth of skills apart from ColdFusion eg Java, Oracle, Siebel, etc. Please ensure to tell us you’re your other skills are
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 1 x 12 Months Extension Option
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 May 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Developer (Python) (NV1)
SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 4 (C/Red Hat) (TSPV)