Project Support Officer - Level 2 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer - Level 2 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 25, 2020 11:05|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated Project Officer Competencies within the ICT field
- With guidance from team leads, procure goods and services for ICT systems and administer arrangements for ICT systems
- With guidance from team leads, assist with the development of project documentation in accordance with project management methodology.
- Assist with routine record keeping, including using the organisation’s electronic record keeping system
- With guidance from team leads, assist with the logging of risks and issues.
- Assist with editing technical and project related documents, and publish documents on the intranet
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 - 24 months will be considered
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 30 September 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
4 x Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer (Coordination & Document Writer) level 4 (TSPV)
Military Intelligence Database Data Entry level 2 (TSPV)