Business Solution Analyst
|Job Title:||Business Solution Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2020 14:50|
The candidate will be required to:
- Provide technical/functional assistance in identifying, evaluating and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirement
Participate in solution discussion and evaluate and propose solution approaches
Ensure that all solutions support business process changes.
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements specifications (BRS) to ensure alignment between customer and business expectations and current or future ICT capacity.
- Provide a business perspective into the strategic direction of technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture and maximise the return on investment.
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, contribute to the design of technology solutions to assist the business in meeting the business objectives.
- Ability to interact professionally with diverse groups of stakeholders.
- Have a strong knowledge of comprehensive contemporary software development practices, application, and systems engineering and good understanding of contemporary supporting infrastructure/platform components.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrate (minimum 5 years) working in a complex government environments to deliver services and solution advice to business subject matters.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity around:
- System analysis
- Business analysis
- Solution definition
- Solution development
- Solution implementation
- System testing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on having an ability to explain complex problems and solutions in a simple manner.
- Demonstrated experience working collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders.
- IT experience across the full System Development Lifecycle.
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra Based – 9 Month Contract
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required. NV1 Security Clearance is Desirable
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's