Microsoft 365 Specialist
|Job Title:||Microsoft 365 Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2020 15:23|
The role will require a specialist Microsoft Office 365 and Azure skillset to help the department build its capability and capacity to continue rollout of Microsoft 365 productivity tools such as Yammer, Teams, Stream, Intune to the department and client agencies.
The specialist will also be required to come up with designs and provide troubleshooting and operational support with processes such as user onboarding/offboarding and machinery of government changes.
Please note that some after hours work will be required during this engagement. Part-time roles will be considered.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated industry experience supporting and or rolling out Microsoft 365 productivity tools
- Experience in writing design and technical documentation
- Microsoft partnerships/certifications
- Experience in architecting and integrating solutions hosted on Cloud technology, such as Azure or AWS
- High attention to detail and good client communication skills
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 month contract with a possible 12 month extension
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 29 May 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mohammed 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's