IT Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2020 11:39|
The ICT Service Desk Analyst supports the ICT Service Desk Manager in the administration of matters relating to the resolution of technical ICT problems within the Engineering, Infrastructure and Operations Section of the ICT Branch during an electoral event.
Key position responsibilities
- Assist our client’s staff via phone, email, remote and onsite support with incidents and service requests within an ITIL framework.
- Undertake Level 1 and 2 Desktop support for staff in the client’s National Office; Canberra City ACT and other locations as required across the country.
- Perform systems administration and asset management tasks in support of the ICT Operations team. Record accurate, timely and meaningful data in relation to client follow ups, requests and communication.
- Coordinate with team members and other IT support areas to provide resolution of issues, including the escalation of more complex issues to management and technical teams as required.
- Conduct research and analysis to obtain evidence based conclusions and assist in the management, preparation and coordination of policy or procedure formulation and/or project management.
- Install and configure software and hardware and repair and replace peripheral equipment.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of standard operating processes and procedures.
- Develop and maintain key internal and external relationships, including liaising with stakeholders on policy, project or operational issues and responding to stakeholder needs and expectations.
- Provide accurate specialist advice, guidance and reporting on team functional responsibilities.
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst responding to stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Analytical abilities with the ability to obtain accurate conclusions and apply innovative initiatives while contributing to change and business improvement strategies.
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, Citrix, ITIL and Remote Access platforms are highly desirable
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 3 month contract
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 08 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's