System Administrator (VMware) Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||System Administrator (VMware) Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2020 12:23|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- VMware virtual environment, VRA, NSX, Orchestrator, VRO Manager. vRealize Log insight.
- Scripting using Python, Powershell.
- Automation using Ansible and Terraform, packer or equivalent tools.
- Experience with Linux and MS Windows Administration.
- Lead the design, configuration and installation of VMWare based infrastructure including vSphere / XSXi design and deployment.
- Manage administration of HPE OneView, Onboard Administrator and Virtual Connect.
- Configure and maintain access controls and resource constraints of a vSphere / ESXi environment with a diverse user base...
- Setup and maintain Windows Desktop and Server operating systems.
- Manage the day-to-day operations, including investigation and remedy of faults in relation to customer’s VMware virtual environment
- Lead the development of standard operating procedures, including systems administration documentation.
- Maintain and develop scripts used for task automation.
- Lead team dialogue that drives best practice outcomes for the section.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 August 2020 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator level 5 ((willing to undergo the TSPV process)
System Administrator -Cyber Security systems level 5 (NV2/TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator (Multiple) level 4 (TSPV)