|Job Title:||DevOps Engineers|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 28, 2020 08:55|
The applicant must be a motivated self-starter with strong technical abilities and initiative. They will operate as a peer in a high performing technical team and require strong organisational skills and attention to detail and be comfortable working in a dynamic and agile environment.
Our new team members will be:
• Strong developers, capable of working in DevSecOps environments and picking up a diverse range of languages on the job (experience in Python and Java will be required, with an expectation to be able to learn on the job).
• Experienced in building innovative analytical systems (including implied technologies such as SQL/Hive/Impala/ELK/Splunk/Kafka).
• Able to automate analytical tasks to achieve mission outcomes and work well with analyst specialists in multi-disciplinary teams.
• Very familiar with big data technologies focusing on streaming data ingestion pipelines to normalise, enrich and process complex data types.
• Comfortable working closely with business stakeholders, taking on board prioritised requirements and operating as hands-on data engineers, building solutions within an agile scrum context.
• Self-motivated, clear thinking, and strategic in the approach to data solutions; and
• Excellent communicators, capable of achieving high value business outcomes n a college fashion with a group of similarly skilled peers.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated technical experience implementing infrastructure, applications and security as code.
- Experienced in building innovative analytical systems (including implied technologies such as SQL/Hive/Impala/ELK/Splunk).
- Experience designing, building, and supporting technical solutions to automate, integrate and simplify business process.
- Knowledge of, and eagerness to learn cyber security disciplines and practices.
- High attention to detail with solid documentation skills and good client communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple, concurrent tasks with competing demand.
Canberra Based – 12 Month Contract with 12 Month extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. NV1 Security Clearance is Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 June 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information